My work involves supporting people with a wide range of challenges, from recognised mental health conditions (addictions, eating disorders, psychosis), to feelings of anxiety, depression, and low self-esteem. However, my specialty is in Psychosexual and Couples Therapy where I have worked treating clients both at 56 Dean Street (part of the NHS) and privately.
As well as traditional “talking therapy”, I use other techniques and exercises that can be helpful including mindfulness and guided visualisation with accompanying training in CBT, which I incorporate into my practice. I am LGBTQI and KINK Aware and committed to creating a therapeutic environment where couples and individuals of all backgrounds and gender-identities feel safe and supported.
Alongside face to face therapy, I provide Skype and telephone sessions.
- Accredited member of COSRT.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy-Diploma Centre of Excellence.
- Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy-Diploma (London School of Psychosexual Therapy) Middlesex University.
- Psychotherapy and Counselling-Diploma Regents University.
- War and Psychiatry-MSc Kings College University.
- Forensic Psychology and Criminology-Diploma Dublin Business School.
- Psychiatric Nursing-BSc University College Dublin