Welcome to my page. I’m a therapist who focuses on relationships. Whether your partner had an affair, or perhaps you’ve realised that you no longer have a connection /intimacy, therapy can help. Maybe you’re single and have been struggling to meet someone whom you can share your life with. Sometimes it’s our families or friends we are struggling with. An affair doesn’t always mean the end of the relationship and it is possible to revive the intimacy with support.
Or maybe you are struggling with an addiction. It could be to drugs, sex, gambling or food. I have worked in addiction for 14 years and would like to help you achieve your goals whether it is abstinence or maintenance. The therapy is tailor made to your needs.
I am an open minded therapist so I do not shock easily. Sometimes we just need someone to listen and help us work through things. Sometimes we want more motivation. Whatever your goals are, I am here to help you get there. I’m just a click away.
I’m also a registered member of the B.A.C.P.
- Couples experiencing difficulty with intimacy or connection
- Recovering after an affair
- Singles who are struggling to find love or have unfulfilling sex lives
- Workplace Stress
Relevant Experience and Training
- I have a Post Graduate Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (Integrative)
- CPCAB Couples Counselling Level 5
- Level 2 & 3 Person Centred Counselling
- BSc Sociology & Politics, Mindfulness,
- Certificate in Personality Disorder,
- Certificate in Lifespan Integration,
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Motivation Interviewing,
- Working with Offending behaviour,
- Working with Crack Users,
- Working with Heroin users,
- Working with Survivors of Domestic Violence, MARAC (Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conferences),
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
To Contact Marilyn