I have been working within the field of mental health for almost 30 years, predominantly within the NHS, and have accumulated a wealth of training and experience. Additional to this, my journey in becoming a counsellor spanned 5 years of specialist training at college and University.
I provide both long and short term counselling for both individuals and couples, and work to an exceptional standard of confidentiality.
I am told I am a very easy to talk to therapist, and offer a safe space for you to work through issues that are troubling you. Regardless of your experiences, behaviour or thoughts, you will find me very non-judgemental and open minded, and I am able to offer you a warm and empathic environment in which to explore yourself or simply ‘offload’.
- MSc. (Master of Science) Degree in Counselling (University of Northampton)
- CPCAB Level 3 Counselling Skills – Tresham Institute
- CPCAB Level 2 Listening Skills – Tresham Institute
- Transactional Analysis – The Berne Institute
- Animal Assisted Therapy – HumAnima CIC
- BACP Certificate of Proficiency
- Couples Therapy – Human Givens College
Face to Face counselling
I provide in person counselling from my practice based in the quiet village of Podington. This is a secluded ground floor location with excellent on street parking and disabled access.
I provide online video counselling using the platforms VSEE and Facetime. Any guidance needed in accessing these would be provided if necessary. This is popular for the following –
- Those who are unable to access a Kink Aware therapist near them
- Overseas clients or those who travel frequently
- Clients who require a higher level of privacy due to being in the public eye.
- People who are housebound due to disability
If you find telephoning me difficult, I am very timely in responding to e-mail enquires. However if you do call, please be aware that I share my landline with one other Therapist (Landline: 01933 353308). If you wish to leave a voicemail confidentially, then you can do this using the mobile number, as only I have access to this, and it will be deleted after processing. Please state whether or not it is safe for me to return your call, although I will always be very discreet when doing so.
Or you can use the form below: